I am married to Roni, divorced (amicably) from Avital, and proud father of Ayala (age 13), Alon (5), Matan (2) and Yael (0). I have a hi-tech job and I’m an expert on BI, but my main passion is orienteering – competing, organising, mapping and coaching.
My orienteering life:
– Represented Israel in WOC 1995, 1997, 1999
– National Team coach from 1995 to 2013
– Qualified orienteering instructor and coach
– Founder and chairman of Galilee Orienteering Club
– Chairman of Israel Sport Orienteering Association 2001-2007
– Surveying and drawing orienteering maps since 1991